When planning the capacity development trainings, it is aimed to maintain the continuity of the trainings that strengthens and develops the NGOs which get benefited from.
In this context:
- To increase the information of NGOs that are combatting the human-trafficking,
- To share the experiences of NGOs which are working on human-trafficking,
- To evaluate the service models to victims,
“How to create a strong network?” and “How to| defend victim’s rights?” Are the topics that have been taken part in.
Capacity building trainings have been in three stages.
- Raising Information and Awareness Training, 28- 29-30 September 2016
- Networking Training, 28-29-30 October 2016
- Advocacy Training, 28-29-30 November 2016
In each training, experts have presented their experiences. Workshops took part, an acquisition tree has been created and feedbacks were taken at the end of the training.